Blind Pig Tavern
Since 1998, when Blind Pig Tavern was born, we have become known as the place to relax with family and friends and enjoy a delicious meal. We’re here whether you want a place to watch the game, unwind after a long day, catch a quick lunch, or are just looking for a truly comfortable, friendly, neighborhood bar and grill.
Blind Pig Tavern invites you to kick back and try one of our giant mouthwatering burgers, our award winning wings, or one of our specialty salads or sandwiches. Enjoy!
HAPPY HOUR: Monday through Friday, 2PM to 7PM
– Meatloaf plates & sandwiches. Plates- homemade meatloaf topped with our tangy meatloaf sauce and served with homemade mashed potatoes & gravy and hand battered fried okra. Sandwiches are topped with homemade onion rings & our tangy meatloaf sauce and served on jalapeño cornmeal bread. They come with a side of your choice.
-Locals Only: canned & draft local beers from The Southern Brewing Company, Terrapin Brewery & Creature Comforts on specials for $3.
– Fat Tuesday menu- Cajun Burgers, Fish Tacos, Fried Fish & Shrimp Plates, Po’ Boys, Shrimp & Grits with Andouille Sausage & more
– $1.50 Coors Lights
– $2 well liquor drinks
– $2 Rolling Rock & Yuenglings
– BBQ Tacos serverd with a side of your choice.
– Full Contact Trivia @ 8:30PM
– 60 cent wing night- Our famous chicken wings are on special for 60 cents (after 5 & dine in only.) We have a variety of homemade sauces & dressings for dipping to choose from.
-$2.50 Mexican bottled beers
– Mouth watering Fish Tacos served with a side of your choice.
– “Do it yourself” Bloody Mary bar (a variety of sauces, spices & homemade pickled veggies) & Mimosa bar (6 different juices to choose from.)
– Brunch from 12 pm to 4 pm
– DIY Bloody Mary & Mimosa bar
– NFL Sunday Ticket during football season. Come watch your favorite NFL team play with us!
– Service Industry Night 9-midnight all drinks are Happy Hour prices.